- If you have placed a bet/bets on an individual or upcoming game that is ultimately canceled or one that has already been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
Timing of Refunds:
- If you placed your bet within a retail sportsbook at a MGM Resorts property OR at a BetMGM kiosk, once MGM Resorts reopen, you'll be able to bring your bet slip back to any retail sportsbook located at an MGM Resorts property, within the state your wager was placed, to receive your refund. MGM Resort properties with sportsbooks include:
- Las Vegas, NV : Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Park MGM, The Mirage, NewYork NewYork, Luxor and Excalibur
- Atlantic City, NJ : Borgata
- Biloxi, MS: Beau Rivage
- Tunica, MS: Gold Strike
- Detroit, MI: MGM Grand Detroit
Tickets can also be redeemed by mail. The instructions and mailing address appears on the backside of wagering ticket. Refunds will be available for 365 days after the date the canceled event was scheduled to take place.
Please note there’s no requirement to redeem your refund in person prior to the originally scheduled event and that your bet slip will be valid for 365 days from the date of the event and not when the wager was placed.
- If you placed your bet within the BetMGM mobile app, you should have already been refunded for any game that has been cancelled. If not, please contact our CS team directly. We will also be automatically refunding any future cancelled games.
Free Bets (Mobile only)
If you’ve been taking advantage of our free bet offer, we will be extending the offer beyond this week. Sit tight and your account will be automatically credited back to reflect a refund in free bets