The BetMGM Sports Daily Trivia Game is a free, fun way to take a shot at daily and weekly cash prizes!
Each day you’ll get 10 questions with a sports or pop culture theme. You’ll have 10 seconds to answer each question. Get them all right and win a piece of the $500 daily prize!
Plus, all of your correct answers will be applied to the weekly leaderboard contest, where you’ll have a chance to win a share of $2,000 in additional cash prizes.
Put the Daily Trivia Game on your to-do list today and every day!
How to Get this Offer in 4 Easy Steps:
Please make sure to read our full Terms and Conditions before participating in this promotion.
NO PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
The BetMGM Daily Free To Play Quiz Game & Weekly Leaderboard promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Roar Digital, LLC (“also known as the “Sponsor”), located at 210 Hudson Street Jersey City, NJ 07302. The terms “you” or “your” mean the person to whom a Promotion Payout (defined below) is issued to upon satisfaction of the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion. Redemption of the Promotion is expressly conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with all of these Promotion “Official Rules”. Promotion participants may be required to sign paperwork issued by the Sponsor.
1. Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin on or around 9:00 a.m. ET on April 13, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm ET on December 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The promotional period each day for the daily quiz is 9:00 a.m. ET – 11:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to KYC verified customers of the BetMGM Sports New Jersey, Indiana or West Virginia applications who have an active account “Sportsbook Account”. Users must be age twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry (unless otherwise excluded by Sponsor in accordance with applicable law). Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of Sponsor and MGM Resorts International each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of each of the above and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to participate or win in this Promotion. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Promotion is void outside the United States (and the District of Columbia) and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.Additionally, Roar Digital, LLC reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason, in our sole discretion, including based on your wagering patterns or wagering history or if you failed to take advantage of any previous Promotion in good faith. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor:The sponsor of the promotion is Roar Digital LLC (“Sponsor”), 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
5. How to Enter the Daily Quiz: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win: Use your active BetMGM New Jersey, Indiana or West Virginia Sportsbook Account to log in and answer ten (10) Daily Quiz Questions (Daily Questions) for each day’s game, beginning on April 13, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. ET December 31, 2020 or otherwise noted. Daily Quiz questions will cover a variety of topics, including sports trivia, geography and entertainment. You must answer each question correctly within a 10-second window in order to be eligible for the daily prize The user(s) each day that are able to answer all 10 questions correctly and within the 10-second time frame allotted will win a daily prize amount of up to $500 cash. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
Limit ten (10) maximum daily quiz questions, per day, per user. Any selections submitted outside of the Promotion Period will not qualify as Eligible. No purchase or deposit is necessary in order to answer daily quiz Questions.
How to Qualify for the Weekly Leaderboard: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win: You will be automatically eligible for the weekly leaderboard once you complete at least one daily quiz from the prior eligible week. Your total amount of correct questions answered throughout the week (Monday to Sunday) will automatically qualify you for the weekly leaderboard. Earn 1 point for every question you’ve answered correctly. The Top five (5) each week will receive an additional cash prize.
6. Promotion Pay-out and Prize Determinations for Daily Quiz: Users will complete up to (10) Daily Quiz Questions during each day’s game from April 13, 2020 onward. Each question will be on a ten (10) second timer in which user must answer correctly in that allotted time. If you guess one of the questions incorrectly, you are no longer eligible for a prize that day.
The user(s) each day that answer all ten (10) questions correctly will win a daily prize amount of up to $500 cash. If there are more than one (1) users who answer all ten (10) questions correctly, the $500 prize will be split among those users. The $500 prize is distributed among all three (3) states, not (1) one prize for each state.
In the event that there are two (2) or more Users that have successfully answered all ten (10) questions correctly, the daily prize award will be divided equally among those winners, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The approximate retail value of all the prizes awarded in this Promotion is $500 total, daily. This Prize is non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded are the winner’s sole responsibility. All prizes distributed collectively among all three (3) states, not state by state.
Promotion Pay-out and Prize Determinations for Weekly Leaderboard: Users who have completed at least one (1) daily quiz for that eligible weeks, from Monday to Sunday, are eligible for the leaderboard prizes. Each correct question is worth one (1) point and will qualify you for the weekly leaderboard prizes. The user with the most points through the week will win the Grand Prize of $1000, with the remaining top four (4) also winnings cash prizes. Prize structure is as follows:
1st Place - $1000
2nd Place - $500
3rd Place - $250
4th Place - $150
5th Place -$100
In the event that there are two (2) or more Users have tied for most points through the eligible week, the weekly leaderboard award(s) will be divided equally among those winners, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Example: If seven (7) users are on top of the leaderboard with 54 points, they would split the full $2,000 in total leaderboard prizes.
This Prize is non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded are the winner’s sole responsibility. All prizes distributed collectively among all three (3) states, not state by state.
7. Promotion Pay-out(s): If applicable, the Promotion Pay-outs (up to $500 in cash for daily game or up to $1000 for the weekly leaderboard) will be deposited into Users active New Jersey, Indiana or West Virginia Sportsbook Accounts within seventy-two (72) hours of the conclusion of the daily Promotion, subject to verification of Users’ eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. This cash is immediately available for withdrawal without restriction. Promotion payout recipients will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Promotion Payout received, regardless of whether the Promotion Payout, in whole or in part, is used. The Promotion Payout value may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Promotion Payout is not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Roar Digital LLC, Marketing attn.,210 Hudson Street Jersey City, NJ 07311. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
Potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and an IRS W-9 form to Sponsor. If required by Sponsor, these documents will be sent out to the potential winner(s) by email along with instructions on to how to return them to Sponsor. The selected potential winner(s) may be required to provide his/her U. S. Social Security Number for tax purposes.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected potential winner(s) may be disqualified (and may forfeit his/her prize), and an alternate winner may be randomly selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries if such selected potential winner(s) (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to any communication from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner(s) notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use a prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. In the event that a selected potential winner(s) is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate winner(s) (if necessary and time permitting) who successfully meets the requirements to receive a prize, but reserves the right to not award the prize after multiple efforts to identify an alternate winner(s) (if any) who accepts the prize.
8.Administration: Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of and of operation the Promotion, and of selection of the winner(s). Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner(s) will be final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Each selected potential winner(s) may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity. The Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict at any time any New Jersey, Indiana or West Virginia Sportsbook Account holder from participating in this Promotion for any reason. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Promotion or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability:BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, CONSULTANTS, AND ANY OTHER COMPANIES PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS PROMOTION (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASEES”) AND FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, LOSS, DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES) AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ETC.) RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS PROMOTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MY PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION) OR RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES AWARDED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, INVASION OF THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY.
FOR PURPOSES OF CLARITY, SPONSOR WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Promotion; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to the Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity.
If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion unless it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Promotion.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and its designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice, biographical data and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Promotion or any other contest or promotion sponsored by the Sponsor.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Releasees shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees (or other professionals’ fees); and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim and/or seek indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. By entering (or participating in any Promotions-related activity), entrants (and others) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of federal, state and local courts located in Hudson County, New Jersey.
14. Official Rules: For a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: Roar Digital LLC, Marketing attn., 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
15. Miscellaneous: No waiver of any of the provisions of these Official Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
BetMGM is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Our games are tested by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement to provide games that are fair and operate correctly. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
BetMGM is licensed and regulated by the West Virginia Lottery Commission as a Sports Wagering Management Service Provider under the provisions of West Virginia Code §29-22D-1 et seq. We are offering online sports wagering in West Virginia under an agreement with The Greenbrier, a West Virginia Sports Wagering Operator License holder. Our online sports pool system is tested by an independent test laboratory approved by the West Virginia Lottery Commission to provide an online sports pool system that is fair and operates correctly. Only customers aged 21 and over are permitted to play our games. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit www.1800gambler.net.
BetMGM is licensed and regulated by the Indiana Gaming Commission as a Sports Wagering Vendor. We are offering online sports wagering in Indiana under an agreement with Belterra Resort Indiana, LLC d/b/a Belterra Casino Resort, an Indiana Gaming Commission Certificate of Authority holder. Our online sports wagering system is tested by an independent test laboratory approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission to provide a sports wagering system that is fair and operates correctly. Only customers aged 21 and over are permitted to play our games.